After studying graphic arts at the Ecole Estienne in Paris, I specialised in image design : Artistic Director in the world of communication will enable me to go further and further in creativity from a blank sheet of paper. At the same time, I work on the evolution of my painting. DAN JACOBSON AND MAXIREALISM - When the possible becomes real.
It is an imaginary realist movement, a shift in relation to present, past or future time between two worlds that meet, creating a plausible virtuality. Physically everything is possible, concretely dreams prevail on reality.
Maxirealism moves away from photographic realism, it is not frozen like hyperrealism more human, not static but scenic, intimate or humorous. The canvases, generally of large format, are brushed or smoothly painted which requires the drawing and the perspective to be pushed to the extreme so as to disturb the eye of the spectator and to create the ambiguity between dream and reality. Maxirealism brings a contemporary creativity nourished by the heritage of our old Masters.
• 2015 - 2016 - Parution du livre ”Imagine les animaux”
Exposition Galerie d’Art du Vexin - VIGNY.
• 2014 - Musée Sellier - COGOLIN.
• 2013 - Musée Utrillo Valadon - “Imagine le Val d’Oise” - SANNOIS 95.
• 2006 - 2012 - 40 commandes officielles par les municipalités du Val d’Oise.
• 2012 - Edition du Livre ”Imagine le Val d’Oise”.