Graduated from the School of Decorative Arts of Strasbourg and the School of Sophrology Caicedienne of Alsace. Member of AIDA and registered at the Maison des Artistes in Paris since 1989.
He creates stained glass windows for public and religious buildings as well as for individuals in collaboration with the Jean SALMON workshops in Metz. He lives and works today in LA GACILLY, a village of artists and craftsmen, in Morbihan.
A symbolist and visionary painter, he has always worked in a realistic style. Apart from his commissioning work for public and religious buildings as well as for stained glass individuals, the fresco and the portrait for a private clientele in painting, Bruno Altmayer deals essentially with an engaged theme, ecologist and humanist. He is called "witness painter" since his years of study to distinguish himself from the realist painters confined in the description and to support his notion of commitment born from what he calls "The second look" or the "global vision" ".
- Depuis 1992, organisation et participation aux expositions de PAIR en France et en Allemagne
- Depuis 2013 ART EN CAPITAL Salon Comparaison Groupe des Maxiréalistes GRAND-PALAIS PARIS
- 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018. SAFADORE Salon International de l’Art Fantastique du MONT-DORE
- Depuis 2012 participation à CHIMERIA, la biennale des arts et des sciences visionnaires de SEDAN
- 2018 Biennale du Cercle Saint Léonard de SAINT LEONARD DE NOBLAT
- 2016 - Galerie CALLAS - BREMEN - ALLEMAGNE - Fantastic Art Show - TOKYO - JAPON
- 2017 - 2019 Salon itinérant "MAGICAL DREAM » POLOGNE - ALLEMAGNE - AUTRICHE