Diploma from the School of Decorative Arts of Strasbourg and the School of Caîcedian Sophrology of Alsace. Member of the Artistes Indépendants d'Alsace and Artistes Lorrains, founding member of PAIR rhénan and President of Art'PAIR international. Registered at the Maison des Artistes in Paris since 1989.
He creates stained glass windows for public and religious buildings as well as for individuals in collaboration with the Jean SALMON workshops in Metz.
Symbolist and visionary painter, he has always worked in a realistic style. Apart from his commissioned works for public and religious buildings as well as for private clients in stained glass, frescoes and portraiture, Bruno Altmayer’work is essentially on a committed, ecological and humanistic theme. He has called himself a "witness painter" since his student years to distinguish himself from realist painters confined to the descriptive and also to support his notion of commitment born from what he calls "The Second Look" or "global vision".
- 2022 - 2019 - 2017 Salon itinérant "MAGICAL DREAM » POLOGNE - ALLEMAGNE - AUTRICHE
- 2023 / 1992 organisation et participation aux expositions de PAIR et Art’PAIR international en France, Allemagne et Pologne
- 2023 / 2013 ART EN CAPITAL Salon Comparaison Groupe des Maxiréalistes Grand-Palais PARIS
- 2023 - 2021 - 2018 Biennale du Cercle Saint Léonard de SAINT LEONARD DE NOBLAT
- 2018 - 2017 - 2016 - 2014. SAFADORE Salon International de l’Art Fantastique du MONT-DORE
- 2018 - 2016 - 2014 - 2012 CHIMERIA, la biennale des arts et des sciences visionnaires de SEDAN
- 2016 - Galerie CALLAS - BREMEN - ALLEMAGNE - Fantastic Art Show - TOKYO - JAPON