Born in Paris in 1952, I spent most of my career in the written press, first as an illustrator, then as an artistic director in several Parisian publishing groups. I was thanked at the turn of my fifties and have since turned to my my youthtime passion: painting.
I was educated in the belief that science and technology would put a definitive end to obscurantism and generate a better world. My painting draws its inspiration from contemporary paradoxes and excesses. Voluntarily narrative, it is intended to awaken consciences on the drifts of a troubled turning point where humanity seems overcome by the magnitude of the immense challenges it will have to face to ensure its survival.
• 2017 - Salon de l’Académie Européenne des Arts France - Galerie Nesle - PARIS.
• 2017 - Salon des Artistes Français - Grand Palais - PARIS.
• 2016 - Salon de la Société Nationale des Beaux-Arts - Carrousel du Louvre - PARIS.
• 2016 - Salon « Arts 19 » - Mairie du 19ème arrondissement - PARIS.
• 2016 - Salon d’Automne - Champs Elysées - PARIS.
• 2016 - Salon de SAINTE-MAURE DE TOURAINE - INDRE ET LOIRE.
• 2016 - Salon du PUY-EN-VELAY - HAUTE LOIRE.
• 2016 - Salon de THORÉ-LA-ROCHETTE ( invité d’honneur ) - LOIR ET CHER.
• 2016 - SAFADORE - Mairie du Mont-Dore ( invité ) - PUY-DE-DÔME.