Thierry VAN QUICKENBORNE has been exhibiting since 1980. His reputation as a painter of the imaginary goes beyond borders. He is a member of the Taylor Foundation, has received numerous awards, is included in many private collections, in the Stadt Bühl Museum (Baden-Baden, Germany) and in art books "Apocalypses" and "The Horse in Fantasy Painting". His solo or group exhibitions have presented his paintings in France, Germany, Japan, Luxembourg, Spain, USA, United Arab Emirates, Belgium.
A painter of the imaginary, Thierry VAN QUICKENBORNE has been exhibiting since 1980. His fame goes beyond the borders. He is close to the surrealists, the visionaries, the steampunk, without really belonging to these movements. It is thus a painting anchored in its time while remaining in the margin.
"Such art, served by a skilful craft, by an intelligence that is both cruel and empathetic, will not leave indifferent the lovers of high-quality imaginary painting”. L'Écho - Brussels.
- 2022 GALERIE DUC D’AQUITAINE, VOUVANT, VENDÉE –
- 2019 GALERIE VANAURA, VERSAILLES
- 2018 GALERIE VANAURA, VERSAILLES
- 2017 GALERIE JPHT, PARIS
- 2022 Galeries : VANAURA, Versailles – DROIT DE REGARD, Arcachon – ART’ ET MISS, Paris - La Romieu, Gers - Art PAIR international, Bordeaux - Salon Arts et Lettre de France, Bordeaux - Art PAIR international, Espace culturel l’usine à Zabu Evreux
- 2021 Galeries : VANAURA, Versailles - ART’ ET MISS, Paris – Ducs d’Aquitaine Vendée, JPHT - Art PAIR international, La Gacilly - Lauréat du trophée Boesner, Bordeaux - Gujan-Mestras, Gironde - Aix Déclic 2021, Art de l’imaginaire, Haute Vienne - Salon de l’École française, Versailles, GUEST OF HONOUR - Salon Arts et Lettres de France, Bordeaux