Born in 1966 in the Jura region of France
Bachelor of Psychology - Professional training in wood and stone carving. Professional bronze sculptor since 1995, she lives and creates on the shores of Lake Geneva.
His works are present in galleries and private collections, in France and abroad.
Passionate about the psyche and its universal and timeless expression at the heart of the human condition, Isabelle Jeandot also questions the relationship between man and nature.
Each of her sculptures tells a particular story, carries a specific message, and has several levels of reading.
Her works are interfaces between two realities, points of passage, places of transcendence...onirism and alchemy, surrealism and poetry, sensuality and sacred femininity, inspire and rhythm all his creations.
- Biennale d’art Surréaliste de St Léonard de Noblat - 2010
- Rétrospective à la Fondation Swatch - Cité du Temps - Genève – 2011
- Exposition « L’art du songe » Château de Lavardens 2015
- Invitée d'honneur au Salon d’art de Berric – 2018
- Invitée Grande signature au Salon de Luxeuil - 2019
- Festival des Imaginaires – Ravières 2019