Born in 1966 in the Jura - France
Degree in Psychology - Professional training in wood and stone sculpture. Professional bronze sculptor since 1995, she lives and creates on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Her works are present in galleries and private collections in France and other countries.
Passionate about Psychism and its universal and timeless expression at the heart of the human condition, Isabelle Jeandot also questions the relationship between Man and Nature.
Each of her sculptures tells a particular story, carries a specific message, and has several levels of interpretation.
Her works are interfaces between two realities, points of passage, places of transcendence... dreamlike and alchemical, surreal and poetic, sensual and sacred feminity, which inspire and give rhythm to all her creations.
Each of her sculptures tells a particular story, carries a specific message, and has several levels of reading.
Her works are interfaces between two realities, points of passage, places of transcendence...onirism and alchemy, surrealism and poetry, sensuality and sacred femininity, inspire and rhythm all his creations.
- Biennale d’art Surréaliste de St Léonard de Noblat - 2010
- Rétrospective à la Fondation Swatch - Cité du Temps - Genève – 2011
- Exposition « L’art du songe » Château de Lavardens 2015
- Invitée d'honneur au Salon d’art de Berric – 2018
- Invitée Grande signature au Salon de Luxeuil - 2019
- Festival des Imaginaires – Ravières 2019