After studying Greco-Latin Humanities, I studied in Plastic Arts at the Newfoundland Institute in Brussels and trained in Positive Aesthetics. I taught Plastic Arts in high school. Since my retirement in 2003, I have devoted my life almost exclusively to painting and organizing the Faerie Biennial in Arlon.
My painting may be situated in the current of the fantastic realism, with a symbolist orientation. Many paintings are "improvisations": the idea is built up during the work. It is oil painting that best serves the requirements of this style of expression.
- BIFF - Palais des Beaux-Arts - BRUXELLES
- Métamorphoz - AMIENS
- Exposition Collectif PAIR - RHEINHAUSEN
- Galerie Callas - BREMEN
- Salon d’Automne - LUNEVILLE
- Co-curateur du Salon SAFADORE avec Bruno Altmayer - MONT-DORE
- Chiméria - SEDAN
- Exposition Ancien Palais de Justice - ARLON
- Regards sur les Arts - LAMBALLE
- Biennale de SAINT-LÉONARD-DE-NOBLAT
- ART EN CAPITAL - Grand Palais - PARIS
- Galerie du Cheval Blanc - VIRTON